The time has come to end our Little Mix ‘Move’ music video makeup tutorial with the naturally beautiful Leigh-Anne Pinnock!
This look is very natural and really works to subtly define the eyes and bring a pop of color to the lips – so versatile! I think this is the perfect look for somebody who is either new to makeup or who likes the more natural look. Also, this is a great way to introduce yourself to bold lips (you can of course opt for a less potent shade if this one is too bright). Read on for product details and scroll to the bottom for the video link!
- Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in 102 Light Nude
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 230 Very Fair (undereye only)
- Covergirl Smoothers powder in 715
- Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzing powder
- NYX Eye Shadow Base in White Pearl
- Urban Decay Naked Basics palette > W.O.S. all over the lid, Naked 2 in the crease, Crave as a liner on the outer 2/3 of the lid
- Maybelline the Falsies mascara
- EOS lip balm
- MAC in Russian Red <– ACTUAL lipstick used in the video
Here’s the video of the tutorial! Hope you enjoyed this series because we had fun and it taught us a lot about filming/editing/blogging!